Monday, May 27, 2013

Find Your Voice: Badges & Images


Tell your stories the way you want to tell them. Be the author of your own adventure.

Starting Monday, June 24th
Find Your Voice
a free eight-week summer storytelling workshop

Prompts will be available every Monday morning here on my blog and in the Find Your Voice Facebook group. 

Want to help promote Find Your Voice? Here are a few ways you can help!
  • Join the Facebook event for the Find Your Voice premier! Invite all your friends and family. Make sure to let them know its totally free!
  • Pin the Find Your Voice logo images to Pinterest
  • Write a blog post or tweet about Find Your Voice. Feel free to use any of the words or images from this blog post or the Find Your Voice Facebook group.
  • Grab a Badge below and stick it on your blog, facebook page, or anywhere your heart desires! To save the image, just right click and save it to the folder of your choice!
  • Have another idea to promote Find Your Voice? Let me know! I'm always so excited to hear new ideas from readers!





Show off your Find Your Voice badges! Leave a link below so I can come visit and thank you for promoting this awesome summer workshop! If you have any questions at all, please contact me! 

**Sponsorships are available; please contact me asap. Spots are filling quickly.

I am super excited to get started, I hope you'll all join me this summer.